- Benson | NC (2 Locations)
- Clayton | NC (2 Locations)
- Garner | NC
- Kenly | NC
- Princeton | NC
- Selma | NC
- Smithfield | NC
- What does ABC stand for?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- What forms of identification are accepted?
- Can I return or exchange an item?
- How much liquor can I purchase?
- Can spiritous liquor be sold in grocery stores?
Who we are
Here you will find answers to many of your questions regarding Johnston County’s control system, store locations, hours of operation, ID requirements, monthly specials and other facts.
We provide a service to the citizens of Johnston County by having a zero tolerance for the purchase of spirituous liquor by underage persons and generating revenues for our local governments. The Johnston County ABC Board is self-sufficient and a separate entity of the County of Johnston. No state or local tax funds are used to support local ABC systems.
We hope you enjoy our website and find it helpful. Remember to always purchase your spirituous liquor in Johnston County whenever possible. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please contact us at (919) 934-7249 email@example.com.
Our office is located at 417 South Brightleaf Blvd., Smithfield, NC 27577.